Due to the Safer At Home Order, our food service process is changing! Pick up will now be on Monday (3 breakfasts & 3 lunches) and Thursdays (2 breakfasts & 2 lunches) at the Elementary School.
*Delivery is available to anyone who needs it. Just include that on your request form.
- FREE Grab & Go breakfast and lunch is available to all children ages 1-18 (through age 21 for those with special needs) through the duration of the school closure.
- All families are welcome and encouraged to take advantage of this service (no income restrictions or requirements).
- Children must be present during the food pick up, parents do not.
- In the event that you are unable to access one of the six pick up locations, please indicate that on your order form & we will arrange for delivery.
- Pick Up locations:
- Evergreen Village Clubhouse
- Marshall Community Youth Center, 226 Madison Street
- Firemen’s Park, 309 Park Street
- Marshall Public Library, 605 Waterloo Road
- Scenic Circle Park, 413 W. Friedel Drive
- Converse Park, 408 Best Built Parkway
- Meal Order Form for next week: March 23-27. Please submit your order form by Saturday, March 21st at noon. Be sure to click the small arrow on the bottom right to submit your survey. Meal Order Form